Skip to main content

EASY Broccoli Noodle Supreme

Boy is this refreshing!  I like to serve this with the Kielbasa Cabbage meal, as a side! ENJOY!
QUICK and EASY Broccoli Noodle Supreme


1 Med. box of Wheat, or Regular Spiral Noodles
1 large bunch of FRESH broccoli
1 Peeled and chopped fresh onion (Vidalia or White)
1 Small can of pitted, drained black olives
1/2 cup of Italian Dressing
8-9 RIPE, RIPE FRESH Cherry tomatoes cut in halves

After cooking the noodles until tender (not overly cooked, you don't want them falling to pieces or breaking apart), drain noodles and combine them, along with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.  Add salt and pepper to taste, serve cold.  We also add fresh cucumber... which makes it crispier and yummy for hot summer days!


Name brand hunting and fishing gear from Acadiana Outfitters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Future Outdoor Sportsmen and Sportswomen

What a weekend!  First we got snow, then we had the opportunity to go to our local Wildlife Management Area to look for sheds, rubs, tracks, scat, skeletal remains... or anything else we could find out there in the woods.  My husband and I enjoy getting the kids outdoors so they can experience nature first hand.  Our initial intent was to look for sheds.  Although we didn't find any sheds, we enjoyed what we did find, and the time we spent together, as a family.   Just as we entered the woods, I told my children to watch for dogs.  People are constantly dropping dogs off in these woods.  They toss pups they've killed, and often times dump them in nearby streams and watersheds.  I've even discovered whole litters of starving pups with an empty bag of torn open dog feed that had been left with them.  It's really sad.  It's also dangerous to people entering the WMA because the dogs are starving, wild, and afraid. Dog remains...

Totally Transformed

So... these days I take a lot of selfies... mainly because I cannot believe the woman in the mirror is actually me.  It’s taken a very very long time to work my way through a multitude of insecurities.  I’m here... or there now.  I love the reflection I see in the mirror these days.  It’s been difficult swallowing my sorrows and pains each time I’d pass a looking glass.  I’m here now... with a new found confidence.  I will finally finish my Education degree and become the teacher I never thought I would become!  I’m so thankful for this opportunity as it offers a freedom that many will never understand.  As for now... I’m enjoying the new me and all the wonderful friends I have accumulated over the past two years because of my transformation.  I’m also thankful for learning what I will and will not accept in my life... or my children’s.  Be blessed ❤️ Love SAM

Back to my Roots

Being outdoors is as natural to me as breathing.  I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the opportunity to venture out from time to time.  I'm thankful my family enjoys fishing and hunting as much as I do, and I'm hoping to do more of it this year than I ever have.  Over the past few months, we've been doing a LOT of fishing.  Since my homeschooling days, I don't get to get on my blog as often, and the topics I cover have somewhat changed.  I'm hoping, however, to get back to my roots and start incorporating my outdoor life with healthy living and eating habits.  First and foremost, I'm thankful for my husband and children.  They are the very air I breath and a blessing from God above. A couple weeks back my, on a rainy day in Georgia, my husband, my children and I drove up to a beautiful serene river in settled in the lower banks of the Northeast Georgia Mountains.  We each had our fishing poles in hand and made a half-mile trek throu...